Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

So many things to do!

I found a really cute fall wreath to make.  Went to  my local craft store to get supplies and they didn't have canvas.  So that one is on the back burner.  I do think this would look even cuter with a damask, black and white bow.

The next thing I want to make is a dish drainer quilt for my camper/glamper.  Really cute...no picture as it is in my Glamping book I won.  I will photograph it after I make it.

We went to the Farmer's Market this morning and picked up a big head of cabbage.  I will be making cabbage rolls (Glombki) for dinner.  I also picked up a nice winter squash...yum.  And some apples...I think it will be mini apple pies or apple crisp.  I'll let you know.

Time to get busy on this glorious fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment