Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Baked Oatmeal

I prefer my oatmeal serving to be in the form of cookies, no bake cookies, crumbled on apple crisp, etc. you get the picture.

I cannot bring to my lips a bowl of hot oatmeal for breakfast. Its a texture thing.

My husband found a recipe in the current issue of Readers Digest for Baked Oatmeal. He's been asking me every day at breakfast if he can have blueberry oatmeal for breakfast.




Finally getting him off my back. I'll let you know how it is. Wonder if this can pass my lips? Oatmeal, blueberries, pecans, cinnamon, maple syrup....yum?

2 comments:

  1. Looks good but I don't think it will pass for your oatmeal serving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oatmeal is a winter treat, as is cream of wheat, malt-o-meal, and grits ~ my texture thing is okra. The things we do for husbands . . .

    ReplyDelete