Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Nature Walk

One thing I really enjoy creating is my pots on the sides of the garage door.  All I had to do was take a little nature walk and snippers to create something I think looks spectacular.  Mother Nature provides all the items.
Snow included.








It's snowing on and off today.  We just caught our "Local on the 8's" and snow is predicted everyday this week.  I think today we will just stay tucked in.  Lots of crafty things to do and heat up the house by turning the oven on for dinner - roasted chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, fresh squash. Yum!

Have a good day and good week.  Remember to take a few moments to be still and just relax!~
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment