Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Perfect Evening

The busy weekend is over
Though we were pretty laid back
Didn't get into Black Friday
Did a little cyber shopping for my Mother today

Twas' the perfect end to the day
with my husband

The tree is up and semi-decorated.
Enjoying the flicker of the flames beside my hubby!


Bailey's on Ice .....how nice!
We sat and chatted about our many blessings
The upcoming holiday season
and how we will make it merry!


5 comments:

  1. wow! an actual Christmas tree this year?! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Favorite . . . Tree, Fire, Bailey's, Hubby . . . ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it get any better? You two make merry without a plan!! Your tree is up? My autumn is limping along till tomorrow. Like magic the season will change in one day. After a long day up and down the ladder I will be bestowing blessings on my crockpot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful Barb. You double the romance with the tree sparkling and the fire glow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that your tree is up...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete