Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lunch Today

 




Autumn Salad


This salad is delicious. I saw it on a blog (sorry I can't remember which one). When I find it, I will credit it. Update: found it.
http://iowagirleats.com/2012/09/24/autumn-chopped-salad/


The salad consists of chopped romaine lettuce, chopped apple, chopped pear, crumbled bacon, feta cheese, and pecans.


 




The dressing is Brianna's Poppyseed and a small amount of balsamic dressing. Mix all ingredients together and mix, mix, mix. You want every morsel to have dressing on it.


Very, very delicious. I will definitely make it again. The Mr. Really liked it also.


 

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious - I wish I could have it for lunch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks wonderful! . . . I am making it!

    ReplyDelete