Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Time to Break Out the Warm Clothes

It's not looking pretty folks!

On another note, I spent some time over the weekend looking for living room furniture. All I know is that I want a linen color solid couch. And what does darling husband want, a big ol' stuffed power recliner. It's certainly not going to fit with the Pottery Barn/Restoration Hardware look I was hoping for. Now what do I do? Not sure what to do about tables either. This is so difficult! Any ideas out there?

Busy week ahead. Mama's birthday and Florida family visiting for the long weekend! Yippee!

 

1 comment:

  1. What I love about PB and RH is comfort and function. Get what you love and find the least offensive lazy boy and everyone will be happy! So much fun to dream...I have to live vicariously through you for now. Happy shopping. Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete