Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rid Your House of Winter Staleness

I recently came across a post on another blog for making homemade fresh scents for your home.  What a delightful and easy idea. They are so pretty and you could use them as a hostess gift.

Here is the link to the recipes.  I added lemon and rosemary to my grocery shopping list for the week!
I'll let you know how it smells.http://www.theyummylife.com/Natural_Room_Scents

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Barb. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made quite a few of these, and I love them. The only problem is my husband keeps throwing out the orange rinds before I can use them.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful . . . do you have some dried rosemary from your gardens?

    ReplyDelete