Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'll Do It My Way Then!

Rain, snow, ice, thunder, lightning, sleet, 25 degrees, we had it all this week.  And as I mentioned earlier, the first day of spring was last Sunday.  Therefore I had to take things into my own hands.
I snipped some forsythia branches and forced them inside over the past week.  Look how pretty and how spring-like.
Richard cut some pussy willows off the tree that had tiny little buds.  (Mind you he had to stand on a tall ladder with the long handled branch snippers - what a guy).  You can see them in the vase of green poms.
I took a whole lot of branches over to Mother's and she said they are really popping.

So there you have it....or there I have it.  Spring! at least on the inside.  It makes me Happy!!!!
Til next time.
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment