Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Camper Accessorie

The other day when I was at Anthropologie, I picked up this cute cloth napkin. I really liked the colors. Fast forward, last night I turned the napkin into a pillow for the camper.






Please exscuse the background . It was late.
I began the interior painting yesterday and am so happy with the look. She's getting a coat of Alabaster by Bemjamin Moore. She is really starting to come together now. The kitchen cupboard goes in, the bedframe. And next is all my touches.!!!! So excited.

Busy weekend ahead. Chicago Jo arrives tomorrow, Mike here!!! Have to get busy NOW! Beds to freshen, cooking, baking, etc.

I'll have pictures!
Babs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, The pillow is great, your choices so far have been perfect! Enjoy the family, especially the little one. Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete