Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Lovely Creation

My friend, Lynne, stopped over to deliver this lovely Christmas arrangement for me.
The mercury glass container is awesome.  The greens and berries are from her  yard.  The pine cones in the arrangement came from the state park at Lake Michigan.
A dear, dear friend indeed!  We've renewed and rekindled our friendship this year.  Hurts have been healed.
Such a wonderful blessing for me!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Barbie against the gray of the wall and edge of the window . . .
    and yes indeed . . ."rekindling" has been my "treasured treasure" for 2011 . . . you are loved my dear . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous arrangement! You are both blessed.

    ReplyDelete