Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Perfect Beach Day

I took a drive down to the beach today and what a gorgeous day.  There were whitecaps on the water as it was a bit breezy.
But it was even more gorgeous as I rounded the corner.
Much to my surprise, there were 13 kite surfers in the water at one time!
All those dots in the distance are kite surfers.  As I sat and admired the color and speed and awesomeness of the kites, along comes another wind surfer......
So much beauty at the beach...I ask myself, "Why don't I take it in more often?"  It's only two miles from home.
If tomorrow is anything like today, I'm off with beach chair, book and cooler in hand!
Surf's Up!
Babs~

1 comment:

  1. We are on the wrong side of the Lake this week! Rain, storms, heat and humidity on my side... Enjoy dear Barb! Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete