Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Plantings

The weather just does not want to cooperate.  We have gotten so much rain and the temperatures just can't get much beyond 50'ish.

Thus, I must turn the inside into a greenhouse.  I can't wait any longer.  We started some of our dahlia's already.
These are doing nicely.
And today, I am going to plant some seeds in peat pots and get the greenhouse effect going for them.
I love zinnia's, especially the green ones.  I should have some nice cutting flowers in my green thumb works.  I'll keep you posted. Promise!
Oh, I forgot my camera on Easter, but did take a picture of Mom's Easter Lamb cake on my phone.  Only problem is I have no idea how to get the picture from my phone to my computer.  I tried emailing but that failed.  Any ideas out there?  Help!

Babs

1 comment:

  1. No surprise Barb, but I love the green zinnias too. Working with dirt is good for the soul, inside or out. Happy planting! Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete