Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Fun Day

Richard and I hit up a few estate sales yesterday.  Here are a few of my finds:
These little cups will function wonderfully for summer flowers from the garden.  50cents each.  Not bad.

Really digging the chippy Baby Ben.  Isn't he adorable?  Also to the right is a rosary.  I actually got four of those but not all pictured.
I couldn't resist the wooden blocks.  J?B  Joslyn (no middle name yet, thus the ? mark) Bywater.
I had to get the S for Spenner. I think they are so cute.

We also got the deck furniture out yesterday.  YAY!!!!!.  It's suppose to be 78 degrees here on Sunday.
We'll have to feel it to believe it though.  We're ready though just in case it happens.

Off to bread fish for the fish fry tonight at Catholic Central.

Have a good day and a good weekend everyone!
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment