Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recipe Recommendation

I recently discovered this McCormick Spice selection at the store and gave it a try.  I must say, it was very good, easy, and is a keeper.  I made the Quesadilla Casserole.  As I look at their website, they carry a lot more options than what our Meijer's had ( I think they had four varieties).


You know me, I am a picky person when it comes to recipes, so if I'm recommending it - it has to be good.  Let me know if you try it. I will let you know what others I try.  I'm thinking the chicken fajita.

I'm working on inserting an image as I mention it(from a website) but so far I've not been successful.  When I get it figured out, I will start doing so.

TTFN
Babs

2 comments:

  1. You know...I saw the commercials for those, and I couldn't figure out if it was a good bang for your buck in terms of unit cost: cost per ounce of spice in the McC. packet vs. buying the individual spice yourself. However, if they're pre-measured, you may save some time and dirty dishes. I guess it depends on what you value more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think on a cost/value basis it's a good deal. But, it is a good concept for McC and a few good recipes. I bought the initial quesadilla but next time will use my own spices. Thanks for the intellectual comment.

    ReplyDelete