Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Laundry Tote Bag

When you travel, what do you generally do with your dirty laundry?  If you're like I used to be, I would put it in a plastic bag that was intended for dry cleaning in the hotel rooms or just a plastic bag from where ever.  Well, I have a solution.  I made one of these laundry bags for myself last winter and I really do like it.  It folds up until ready to use and then, it can store a lot of stuff when you use it.

My niece Jackie asked me to join her in a craft show at her church in Chicago.  I got a bit excited and tried to think of something "different" to make.  Thus, I came up with the laundry tote.  I used my pattern and used the embellishments from something I saw in Somerset Life recently.  So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to my latest:
And here is a close up of the tag:
And the flower embellishments along the bottom:

This is 100% washable - all cotton and the inside is lined as well.  Think Christmas gifts once again!
I'll take orders - how easy can your shopping be?   Let me know what you think.  Back to the sweat shop!
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment