Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

You Learn Something New Every Day!

Well, at least when you have an IPhone!

 

Me, who did not really think I wanted an iPhone, am really digging it! I'm always learning something new.

Today, when talking with a banking officer, I learned two new things and I couldn't wait to get home to try them out. They are the coolest.

First, we were talking about texting and she said she just found out she could dictate her texts so she doesn't have to type. WHAT! Sure enough, my IPhone5 does that. I avoid texting because my fingers always hit the wrong keys. You can do that with email also. Just speak and it converts it to text! OMG!

The other thing she told me about was depositing checks by phone. WHAT! All you do is scan their QR thing....to get the mobile app

Then you can scan the check or checks you want to deposit without having to go to the bank. It's pretty instant too.

What's next? I'm really liking this phone. My Starbucks app and card are about my favorite. What are some of your favorite apps? I'd love to hear.

 

1 comment: