Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Bits

Yesterday and the previous three days we have been pretty much inside air conditioning. It has been in the mid-90’s and humid. Not my cup of tea at all. This morning.....so delightful. It's 76 degrees, no humidity and windy.it's wonderful. The week is predicted to be perfect...low 80’s.

I am so excited, my hubby pulled Lila Jane out of the garage and she is sitting pretty in the yard. I plan to be outside all afternoon with her. I have a new curtain to put up in the doorway, catch up on some reading, and do some stitching. I also plan on getting a bike ride in.

My husband is down the road about a mile for this event for most of the day.



I hope it's not too noisy....I don't want my peace and serenity disturbed.

Hope your day is a good one and you are able to get something fun squeezed in!
Babs

3 comments:

  1. Hey Babs . . . sounds like a perfect day! I just returned from a ride. The wind was strong and I had to push those pedals big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect weather for a perfect pastime. Although we truly do dearly love our husbands, they can tend to get underfoot. Serene lovely quiet days spent puttering are always welcome. Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete