Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End/The Beginning

2013 has come to a close. Me and my dear one celebrate quietly. Lovely. Sweet. Intimate.

No noisemakers, loud music, intoxicated people stumbling around and strangers kissing on each other at midnight! We're all tucked in and snuggly safe at home!

2013 was a good year for us. So many blogs are posting their top 10 posts and their year in review. I will not bore you withh all that. What I can say is that we had a wonderful year, filled with a few great camping experiences, a few family weddings, announcement of a new baby due in the family, celebration of another birthday for my mother, good tomes with friends and many unexpected blessings!

Looking ahead to the new year, we hope to expand our horizons a bit more with travel, continued good health, some fun camping, a few trips to FL, our new niece in April and who knows what else.

Thank you to all my followers for staying with me throught the year. I appreciate your comments and your friendship. I wish you all a happy, healthy and rewarding new year. Be well!

 

1 comment: