Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Five

One. Secured a few old polish recipes from a Gramma GiGi. (No not you Ginny!). One is for a polish bread called bouka and another for a nut roll. I hope to make these this holiday season.

Two. Baked one batch of Christmas cookies this week. It's a start.

Three. The artic blast is heading our way. Or should I say it's here. It's only in the 20’s and is going to remain that way for the next several days.

Four. My nephew from Oregon will be home for Christmas. We haven't seen him for three years! Hoping he will teach me how to make a great french press coffee!

Five. A little craftiness this week! Made with vintage buttons.

An one extra to make you smile. My little Missy at dance class. Notice her slippers in her hands and not on her feet where they belong.

Have a delightful weekend!

Babs~

 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these Fab Five smiles . . . hand ballet slippers must be "the thing!"

    ReplyDelete