Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Renniger's Antique Extragavanza Mt. Dora

There was 331 acres of antiques and treasures and over 1000 dealers.  We didn't even get a chance to make a dent in it.  But it was great fun and a gorgeous day.  I think when we got in the car (after 6 hours) it said 84 degrees.




I really liked this idea:  an old cement urn turned upside down and a china plate affixed to the top to use as a cute little patio table. 



I liked this white bird cage also with the ferns inside.
Lots of buildings with stalls filled with surprises
Lots of open air vendors as well.
I had the pleasure of meeting two bloggers that I follow.  They are such warm, interesting people.  I met SassyTrash and From My Home to Yours.

We just bought a few little things.  Not much room in the car for too much more.
Another beautiful day here in Orlando.
TTFN
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment