Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Adore Naples!

There is so much here.  There is nothing to want....shops, restaurants, bars, antique stores, thrift shops, the beach, 5th Avenue, Dairy Queen,  etc. etc.

Today I discovered a French Bakery. The French Oven Bakery. Oh my!  The pastry chef was just bringing out to put in the case as I was taking a picture of the case so he held these out for me to shoot.  I should have gotten his picture too.




I got just the single strawberry custard tart and,,,,I couldn't resist.  A chocolate/almond croissant.  Delicious...melt in your mouth goodness.

I also took a ride to Mercato...a little shopping district.  I read about this store all the time on my blogs so I had to pay a visit:
It's a nice home decorating store, reasonable prices:
I purchased three different sizes of mercury glass candle holders.  It was a fun place to shop.
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment