Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm Getting There!

I'm a terrible texter.  But it wasn't my fault.....it was the phone.  I was one of those that hit the ABC keys one at  time.  Half the time my words wouldn't spell out if I used T9.  So....it was time I did an upgrade.

Say hello to Violet!




Isn't she high tech for me.  Mind you it's a touch screen but.....I didn't get the fancy plan because I have my iPad.  I had to have Leah teach me how to use it.  Maggie, Leah and I all have the same phone.  It will be fun but if you call and I don't answer right away it's because a) I can't find the phone b) I can't unlocki the screen fast enough after I find the phone.  Sorry.

Richie got a new phone also but his is (of Course) no frills, no thrills, no texting.  Just ring and answer for my man!

Have a good week.  Still cold.....it was 9 degrees when I left the house this a.m.
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment