Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Risotto and The New Bag

As I shared with you the other day, I was at the Farmer's Market and bought a Butternut squash.  Well, I did take the challenge and made a risotto.  I must say it's not difficult, just a bit time consuming.  It had nice texture and the taste was good but something.....I can't put my finger on it, was a little strange.  Maybe it was my homegrown sage?  Anyway, it was good.  It made A LOT.  I will try again.  Maybe sundried tomato and garlic.


And, today I finished a new bag.....meet the "Girly, Girl Bag.  Isn't she cute!  I may make a few and put them in the Vintage Viola where my little wallets are residing.  Next up, will be one made with some nice bark cloth.  What do you think?

Enjoy your weekend!  Chat next week!
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment