Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mothers Day

How very blessed I am to still have my mother in my life.  She is always there for me, she is such a strong, caring woman.....I love her dearly.  Thank you Mother for being such a constant in my life.

And I want to thank the other lovely ladies in my family - who are great mothers as well......

Top left:  My sister Maggie; top right: my dear sweet nieces, Jackie (JoJo's Mommie) and JoJo's favorite Aunt, Jess;
Bottom left:  My sister-in-law Marlene - greatest Mom to Stacie and Sarah
Bottom right:  My sister Ginny with her two daughters .
Happy Mother's Day
God Bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Barbie . . . Happy Mother's Day to you too . . .

    ReplyDelete