Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Just Like Summer

It was a beautiful day yesterday.  I seized the opportunity and I packed up the car and off I went to the beach.  The temperature was high 70's, very light wind, and plenty of sunshine.

I packed my beach chair, a book, some knitting and stopped and got a sandwich from Subway and had  my water glass full to the brim.



A perfect day....breezes, kids playing, boats, people in the water (brrrr), sunbathers......
and me....getting in some Vitamin D and a good read.
Thanks County Line Road!

1 comment:

  1. It makes me wonder why people aren't rushing to our beaches in droves.

    Our part of Western Michigan Shoreline has wide spaces of sand to build sandcastles, miles to walk along the shore, water where we can swim and play, families can picnic together and like you, take your beach chair, read a favorite book, relax and enjoy the glorious sunshine!

    Perfect photos Barbie . . . we were there yesterday too and commented on the vast beauty we have here, free to enjoy . . .

    ReplyDelete