Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friday Five on Saturday

One. So happy it's officially spring. You can tell around here. The snow has melted some. The piles that were four feet high are only two feet high now. As I look out as I write, the whole yard is still white.

Two. We found out Baby B ....Jojo's sister will arrive one week earlier than planned. A 04/4/14 baby girly!

Three. Three of the loves of my life! Well actually four....one is hiding in the oven!

Four. It felt so great out yesterday, I actually pulled the winter mats out of my car, cleaned the inside, vaccuumed, washed windows of the car and wiped down the interior. All done outside in the sun without my heavy winter jacket on! Progress.

Five. Had the best onion rings at MCC last night, Doo Drop Inn style. We stopped there first and had them as an appetizer then mozzied over to the Knights for Friday Nite perch. It was a fun night. Lots of people, saw my BFF, Trina too.

Made Hot Cross Buns yesterday. Picture tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend folks!

babs~

No comments:

Post a Comment