Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday

One. This was my second week at volunteering at a local assisted living center. I am helping out with manicures on Monday afternoons. It's nice to see the ladies choose a color for their nails. The number one color is light pink. "not too bright." they say.

Two. The colors of the trees are definitely starting to change. Really noticed it this week. Fall is here.

Three. Time to remove the spent annuals from pots and replace with some mums to freshen. I picked up a few small mums....three purple for a planter and a rich burgundy.

Four. Speaking of fall color....I just had to do it. My black purse just wasn't cutting it. So, COACH had a new color for fall. Gorgeous!

Five. Not much cooking this week. Company is arriving tomorrow. I am whipping up a batch of chicken noodle soup, dutch oven bread, a chicken spaghetti casserole, and....a new recipe Pumpkin Pie Lasagna. If its delish....I'll share the recipe.

 

Have a fabulous weekend!

babs~

 

3 comments: