Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Arrives Early

Spring officially arrives tomorrow. It actually arrived early here in Michigan and we are loving it. Today, we were outside all day long. Cooked steaks on the grill for supper and now I am sitting on the deck composing this post.

Here are a few little things popping from the yard:



Pussy Willows and daffodils. I also picked some purple hyacinths in full bloom. Their fragrance is magnificent. The scent greets us the minute we walk in the door.

Oh, by the way,mthe picture was taken on my iPad 3. Great camera I might add. I also had my first Facetime's this weekend. It was great. My mother is going to take my former iPad. I'm so excited. How many 91 year old folks are out there using an IPad, I wonder. My mom is so hip!

Enjoy the wonderful weather, I sure am!
Babs

1 comment:

  1. I want an iPad3 . . . I wonder if I should talk to momma Ruth?

    ReplyDelete