Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Sweet Little Name Sake

Leah Barbara

Happy 21st Birthday!


My little girl. Now 21. Being her own person. Moving 1200 miles away soon. I've watched over her since the second she entered this world. I've loved her like my own. Always there for her, only a phone call away, a few hundred yards away.

Remember, darlin' I will always love you, encourage and support you and be protective of you!

The icing on her cake, her brother Tucker from Colorado surprised us. He walked in just as we were going to begin our celebration. That's how important our Leah B is to all of us!

 

2 comments:

  1. Talk about JOY . . . this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me in my research. Intellux Thank you so much.Hai bisogno di un lavoro part time ti consiglio il qui presente sito web. Cerchi telelavoro online?http://www.healthsupreviews.com/intellux


    ReplyDelete