Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sure, Why Not?

 

Toby: " Aunt Barbie, I don't want to go to the kennel when my Mom and Dad go to visit Drew. I would be so lonesome and I don't like strange places. Would you fly back down to Orlando and stay with me?"

Aunt Barbie: "Oh Toby, of course I will. You know how much I love you and I'll take good care of you."

Toby: "I promise I’ll be a good boy and even cuddle up and sleep with you at night."

Aunt Barbie: "Do you think it would be O.K. If I bring my friend Lynne along? She has a cute doggie too. Her name is Snickers, but she will stay home with her Dad. Promise you'll like Lynne!"

Toby: "Yah, that'll be great."

Aunt Barbie: "OK Toby, done deal.....tickets purchased. See you soon! Maybe when Aunt Barbie returns from her 2nd trip to Florida, it will be springtime here in Michigan."

Lynne and Snickers!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww . . . this will not come soon enough!

    Thank you Toby, I promise I will snuggle with you too!

    And thank you Barbie for inviting and including me!

    ReplyDelete