As you witnessed in the last post, I made the valances for the windows in the dining room.
Yesterday, I made a roman shade for the kitchen window. It turned out great. Key to success, measure, measure, measure and a great tutuorial. http://365days2simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/04/easy-no-sew-roman-shades.html
Now onto the failure.
Hot Cross Buns. They look lovely however, very heavy and very dry. Sorry Pioneer woman, your recipe failed me and now is crumpled up in the trash as are 3/4 of the buns!
It snowed last night! Yes, you heard me correctly. So HAPPY I'm headed to Florida again in a few weeks.