Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, July 2, 2012

It Was Hot but Fun

The weekend was fun camping at Holland State Park.  We met up with two of my nieces and their Dad and his wife, Suzie.  The state park was very nice, very clean, very full with people and very hot.




 Miss Jessie at the beach.



 How pretty...sunset at Lake Michigan.



 Jack and Susie



 My darlin' Jackie.



 Jack Spenner being happy.


Ummm.  no drinking in the state park guys!




Lunch time cooking!




Yes, I found a stone and in my mouth it went!




Pretty birthday sandals.


I'm checking out my Uncle Richard!






The kids said we had to get ice cream from Capt. Sundae!





Oh my gosh, they were right.  I got the Salty Dog.  Hot fudge, vanilla ice cream, pretzels, peanut butter cups, whipped cream and a cherry on top.  Started eating it and remembered to take a picture....sorry !








Glamping!

So pretty at night!
 We're starting to get the hang of camping.  Remembering what to pack, how to cook outdoors, and most of all...how to just kick back and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment