Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, July 30, 2012

I Got Some Press!

I'm so excited.  Another blogger saw my post earlier on our camper and asked if she could blog about it.
She sells vintage linens and laces and wanted to highlight a good use for them....our camper.
Please visit Deb at www.linenslaceandlattes.blogspot.com and see what a great post she did.
Have a delightful day!
Babs

3 comments:

  1. Well done you Barb!!

    Am off to have a look now.

    Have a great day

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW : She did a great job. I loved the way she did your pictures. I had trouble going from your blog to her site so I’m adding this one to make it easier on Google readers:

    http://www.linenslaceandlattes.blogspot.com/

    Have a super wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! She did a great job of talking about Lila Jane with your photos. Have you read the nice comments . . .

    ReplyDelete