Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

This and That

I am so going to make these.

Halfbakedharvest.com

I bid on this vintage piece on ebay...didn't win the bid.

Owl Brooch

I think this hat is beyond adorable.

Kind of feels like fall outside. Just sayin'....sorry!

My darling girlies!

 

Blueberry picking this week! What should I make? Scones, muffins, blueberry buckle? All of the above? Love them by the handful too, especially with fresh cantelope. YUM!

Been knitting, reading...feel like baking. Life is good.

Til next time........

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Call me when you make your goodies! I will watch and taste test for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me too . . . I will be the second taste tester . . .
    And I am not anonymous . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this great post, i really adore your blog, but i have some issue i
    SPARTAGEN XT dont know whether its my side problem or on your site? some words from the submit on your blog have charactor encoding problem, yes i use auto detecting, can u pls look into this problem a bit?http://www.webheathcare.com/spartagen-xt-

    scam/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only mix by water as well as proceed, I will as believe invest on it!! as well as long as buyersre as things are, Pure Testo Xplode Heres how are you like this this? may buyers advocate me taking this into The morning time, a warm or hot environment my breakfast replacement? Thank end users http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, my partner and i appreciate the share, one thing, would you explain to me where you got this kind of theme? Alpha XTRM was it totally free or perhaps paid?Hello. fantastic job. I did not anticipate this. This is a great story. Thanks!You are a very capable person!I fully agree with author opinion.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/


    ReplyDelete
  6. Just my two cents, but your blog posts will look much more colorful if you can throw in some pictures.I know this if off topic but Im looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all Intellux is needed to get set up? Im assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? Im not very web savvy so Im not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete