Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Sister Maggie

Margaret Mary:  my younger sister.
Maggie is the youngest of us all.  She is the most free-spirited of us all.  She's a good person, has a good heart and is a good mother to her four children...Lenny, Tucker, Leah, and Jacob.  She is very ambitious, she likes to have fun and isn't afraid to try things.  She has a ton of energy.  Maggie lives right behind me so over the past 11 years we have grown close to each other.  I really enjoy just poppin' over there for a cup of coffee or Maggie coming my way with her fresh baked banana bread or fresh cookies right out of the oven.
Maggie likes to laugh, doesn't like to be too serious about things, and has a mind of her own!
She let's her hair down:
and loves her Don Sullivan:



You'll meet the kids next.
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment