Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Not all the family will be around our Thanksgiving table.  Our family is spread out across the country.  Some have other commitments.  The holidays begin and we find ourselves having to spread ourselves to thin.  Attempts to make everyone happy.  Why does it have to be such a frenzy?

For all my family and friends, I wish you all a quiet, peaceful thanksgiving.  I will find a few moments to be silent, in my own little corner of the world, to be calm and in the moment.  I have so much richness in my life.  For that I am grateful.  I've been blessed with a close, loving family; a committed, kind , and loving husband; a mother who turned 90 this year and is still with us; many friends and a new-found life filled with new things each day.  I have my health and the comfort of our home.  I am so content.  We don't struggle and are able to enjoy each new day.  What more could one ask for?

Please, in the quietness of a moment today, reflect on what you are grateful for.

For those of you that are afar, know that you are in my thoughts and that you are loved.
TTFN -
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment