Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

What About You?

The mad rush is on. Everyone is shopping, wrapping, baking, cooking, cleaning and pushing to get it all done.

This is the season to share joy, for giving, for being with those you cherish.

I encourage each of you to not forget about yourself. If you are rushed, stressed, frustrated, tired...take a moment and pause! Do yourself a favor...gift yourself with a break...if only for 15 -30 minutes. Stop for a treat of the season.....relax, regroup and savour and ponder what this is all about.  You deserve it.


It doesn't get much better than this!  A yummy latte'....it'll make it all better, trust me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I think I have to have an iPad with a camera . . . you are so funny! Guess I will slip and slide with Suzie and go have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, Barb. That looks so good. Enjoy your weekend and have one for me. Our Starbucks is in the mall. Not going near there today.

    ReplyDelete