Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fashion Model

Finally revealed, the sweater I made for Joslyn for Christmas.  We didn't see her over Christmas.  I was hoping to get to Chicago but it just didn't happen.  I was so afraid that she would grow so quickly that the sweater wouldn't fit her, so I mailed out this week.

Here is Joslyn in her Aunt Barbie creation:
It looks like she can wear it for a little while yet.  It was the first sweater I've ever made.  Thank you to Renee at The Needlesmith in Grand Haven, MI for your excellent lessons.
Babs~

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! She looks petite . . . isn't it pretty on her . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job knitting that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, It's beautiful! An heirloom for sure! Jo Jo changes each time I see her. She looks great in her sweater, and it's such a good color! What a talented Auntie you are! Love, penny

    ReplyDelete