Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Reveal

 

We had great fun taking selfies!

When little Missy was just a little nugget in the oven, I started a quilt for her.
Her momma had several baby showers and received lots of blankets and quilts.
I put mine on the back burner. Came across it again when I was de cluttering and decided to
complete it. Took it to have it quilted and got the backing and binding done.

JoJo came for a visit this weekend and I had it all ready for her.

Here is the front...below the back.

The label I sewed on it. She wrapped up in it, laid for a few minutes and said, it's hot!

We sat quiet and read books, while Mommy and Daddy were at the Notre Dame/Michigan State game.

Had to get a little nap in....we were tired out from playing and playing!

I hope my little JoJo cherishes her quilt and passes it on to her kids one day. It was made filled with lots of love! The pattern Urban Baby Quilt.

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt Barbie . . . and I love the sleepy cuddle!

    ReplyDelete