Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Friday Five

One. This week I continued to work on the de-cluttering. I have a pile of things from my closet for Goodwill. Got some boxes labeled and organized with crafts, etc. Baby steps.

Two. Began and finished a book. See yesterday's post.

Three. Washed my car.

Four. Found that I'm thinking about fall. Looking for some decorating ideas. Must admit it's in the air and I'm kind of liking it. Bought and gathered a few ideas for the mantle.

Five. Another fall project. Must tackle the guest bathroom re.do. I believe the walls will be gray. Maybe dark gray.

Off for a fun weekend in the camper. Will tell you all about it on Monday.

Have a fun filled weekend!

Babs

1 comment: