Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Making Progress

My Miss Maggie Bunny is coming along.  Remember this kit I received?
I've been working on it and it's really turning out cute.
Must attach arms and legs.  Make dress and boots and add finishing touches.  I'm confident she'll be ready in time for Easter.

I'm not much of a complainer, however....enough is enough.  So tired of the snow and cold and it's not stopping.  I so want spring.  The tulips I buy each week at the store is my saving grace for now.

Not feeling the greatest,......scratchy throat, headache, no energy.  Trying to kick this!
Be well my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Ah Barb. I was devastated this morning to see another snowfall on the weather Channel. They reported your winter had started October first. Enough is enough. I sincerely applaud you for bringing spring in with your tulips. Bask in your vacation memories and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny will be so cute when it's done! Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope it's just a mild cold and will be over soon. I'm sick of this wintry weather, too. Only in the 20's yesterday and today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie Rabbit is coming to life . . . I must get busy so my Maggie can "sister" with yours!

    ReplyDelete