Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Not so Sure

A while back, I blogged about the Cashew Shortbread Bars.  Well, I made them twice.  The first time I used to large of a pan and they turned out very thin.  I went back to the recipe and found that they were to be made in a 9x9x2 pan....not a 9x13.  So, this weekend I made them again.  You know, I have to say the flavor is very good, the blend of the shortbread and carmel but being totally honest.....they are just OK.  Will I make again, probably not.  I have so many others that really stand out and my taste testers rave about that this one will probably go to the wayside.  Let me know if you try them and what you think.




TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment