Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Just a Little Encouragement

I was real hesitant to try making jam. It looked really hard. With the fresh strawberries in season, perusing a recipe or two and a little encouragement from my blogger buddy (thanks Razmataz), I gave it a whirl.



Fresh strawberries, raspberries and blueberries for a mixed berry jam.



Looking good.



Viola'...such cute little hostess gifts. They look so pretty. It tastes pretty darn good too.

A tad time consuming but easy!

4 comments:

  1. I have always been hesitant to make jam - you have inspired me to try and mixed berry sounds delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! the addiction has begun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I received a sample! I can't wait to try it Barbie! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it the refrigerator kind? I made raspberry jam a couple of years back, but I would love to learn to process it so it doesn't need refrigeration. I actually learned how in HS, and even though it was just a couple of years ago;-) I don't remember how we did it! Thanks for putting a bee in my bonnet! Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete