Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Wedding Pictures

Yesterday we attended a wedding reception. I took my camera but the few pictures I snapped were too dark and not good photography.

It was a very lovely setting, the food was excellent (beef tenderloins, salad, grilled asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans almondine.)  It was good having my husband's family together.
I did manage to sweet talk my way into going home with a bouquet of  flowers from the centerpieces on the tables.





So pretty!  White mums, white stock, white sweet peas (?), pink lillies and I'm not sure of the other pink flower in there but really nice.

Have a good week my friends!

1 comment: