Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Estate Sale Goodness

I am so going to do this!
via Pinterest
I'm visualizing collecting these little vintage planters and using them for serving h'or douevres or you could do a little candy bar with various candy goodness in each.  On the hunt now.  In fact, there are two estate sales in our area this week; one being today.  Must look for cute trays.  I have tons of linens and various silver utensils.  Must obtain more silver though!  How fun will this be!

I'll have you over when the mission is complete!  Wish me well on my hunt!

Weather is fabulous!  Sunny....high in mid 50's....60's and into the 70's predicted for next 7 days! WOW!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea and very attractive. I will look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great color, & now I know you're looking for them I 'll b on the lookout for you too! Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete