Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Hot New Trend

According to the NY Times, Fashion and Style Section, a fashion favorite that appears at party's is none other than Chicken Pot Pie.  You know I am all about fashion!  Thus, I'm in search for the perfect pot pie recipe.

The pot pie criteria is that it has to have a homemade crust, served in individual ramekins, and a must in my book is pearl onions among other things as an ingredient.

I've been perusing many sites looking for interesting recipes.  The main contender right now is Ina Garten's recipe.  I am open to ideas.  So if you have a favorite, please send my way.  I will keep you updated on my
fashionable progress.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment