Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Naples

On the way from Orlando to Naples, we stopped in Arcadia. The town was filled with antique shops.  The Secret Garden was a shabby chic store - a little too foo-foo for me but I did like these vintage sheets hung along this window.




The weather here in Naples is fab...u..lous!  We've been hanging at the pool, of course.



We walked across the street from our hotel to Bonefish Grill late this afternoon for Bang-Bang shrimp and cocktails but it was so packed we didn't stay.
I'm looking at pretty flowers instead of snow like most of you!
Hope y'all are unburied now.
I am planning on hitting the thrift shops tomorrow.  There are so many around here.  Hopefully I'll have so good finds to share.
Take care - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment