Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some of my favorite things

There are so many stops to make:  for example:


I really like HomeGoods.  Nice selection of decorator stuff....pillows, lamps, mirrors, furniture.  I eyed a real cool lamp for our bedroom.

Five Guys:  yum, yum, yum!  Been there once already and will probably make a few more visits while we're here.


Parchment:  This is a great little gift shop.  Nice stationery...cards....gifts...jewelry.


I made a little sweet treat for the guys today:  my favorite - Chocolate No -Bakes - easy,peasy!  If you want the recipe, leave me a comment.  I think most everyone in the world knows this one.

And last, here is Toby.  He's really hard to photograph.  He's so black and he doesn't like to have his picture taken.....he barks when I try to do so.

back to some sun for a while.
TTFN -
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment