Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just an Update

I have been busy this week - though I thought initially I had a free week.  Monday was way cold here so I pretty much stayed inside all day.  Tuesday - went to Grand Rapids to do some shopping for a friend and mother (and perhaps myself).  Spent the majority of the day shopping.

Oh, Monday night had friends over for dinner.

Today, ran some errands and the day is gone.

Jacob's birthday tonight - he is 16 years old - heading over for birthday cake but not til 8:30p - that's nearly my bedtime .

Just playing with my Christmas/Birthday/Valentine's present......yes an iPad.  I will admit, I am very spoiled.  Very delighted too.  It's so fun.

TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment