Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, December 13, 2010

An Equation

Sunday + Winds gusting to 40 mph + Snow =  Cappucino Melts



To be added to our collection of Christmas cookies.  The yummies are starting to pile up.

I don't think I shared with you my Christmas tree.  Yes this is it.  Just a few bare branches from the woods in a cute little galvanized bucket and viola'.  Add some colored balls, a few mercury balls and bingo!  I happen to really like it.

This upcoming week isn't going to be as busy as last week, thus I hoping to get a good grip on what has to be done yet for Christmas.  Hopefully, it won't be long and I can put  my feet up and sip on a Bailey's by the fire.
Have a great week!
TTFN - Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment